Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Robotics Fun : )

Hello everybody and welcome back to my blog. Today I am going to tell you all about robotics. Robotics is when you build a electric robot out of Lego. You are probably thinking how do build a electric robot out of Lego? Well there is a motor that makes it run. The second time we went we learnt how to make the robot move. Me and Amie were buddies and we made it go but we did not know how to make it stop. Finally I pushed the stop button and figured out how to make it stop. Here are some pics of people at robotics
 Victoria and Reese

 Mya and Mac

Nehemiah and Keagan

 This is me and Khushi

So that is robotics. I hope you enjoyed this blog post. I will do my next blog A.S.A.P.
BYE!

2 comments:

  1. Robotics is my fav suject

    ReplyDelete
  2. you guy are lucky i was not there. because i never came to this school

    ReplyDelete