Thursday, May 11, 2017

Thankful Letter Writing Blog Post

Hey Guys๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜› 
Welcome back to another blog post.
Today I am blogging about my thankful letter writing.
This is a task where you have to pick some one to write a letter to.
In the letter you have to write why you are thankful to them.
I picked Amie because... Well you will see why in the letter 
Here It Is:
Dear Amie,

Thank You for all of those times that you helped me when I was sad or hurt. Like when Whetu threw the ball at my face when I was trying to shoot it in the hoop and you took me to the sick bay to get an ice pack.

And when we play games you always include me and make sure everybody takes part in the game. Thank you for being so nice to me. For example when I were playing in your pool you were being really nice by coming in the pool to play with me when you were in the spa and you dident want to come out.

Also I am thankful for helping me in tasks like when they said what the writing task was when I was away and then I did not know what it was so you helped me and told me what to do.


Thank You for being there for me when our other friends are being mean to me. Like when me and Mya had that big fight. Mya had all of our other friends and you were by there by me.

I am thankful for you being my friend. You are really funny, smart, weird, awesome, fun to play with and really nice to everybody. I love that you are my friend. You are the awesomest friend in the world.

Well that is my writing blog post! I hoped you enjoyed. Make sure to leave a comment. See you next time๐Ÿ˜€
BYEEEEE!!!!!



1 comment:

  1. Awesome kaydnece this post is amazing. It's got lots of punshuastion in it. Lots of cool Words to. It's great how you wrote it about one of your best friend and this shows how much you appreciate her. You are a great Illustrater. Kai pai Kaydence!!

    ReplyDelete