Thursday, March 31, 2016

iPROUD 1

Hi and welcome back to my blog. Today I am blogging about my iPROUD. I had to chose my favorite piece of work then put on a dock then write about it. 

My Best Learning

This is my Scene Description

Task: Write a scene description of a picture you have chosen.

Success Criteria
  • Quick plan to prepare for the writing task (brainstorm with words or ideas)
  • Interesting beginning and ending
  • Using the senses (see, touch, taste, hear, smell)
  • Includes strong descriptive words (adjectives)
  • Uses the present tense
As I turn around I see the most breathtaking sight. As I look around I see the golden sunshine shining through the tree’s onto the lake making the water look like gold. Is this real? I rub my eyes to see if it is a dream- it’s not!  The rushing waterfalls crash onto the glowing lake. The fresh lake water smells amazing. I can hear the birds chirping a beautiful song in the trees. The feel of the fresh breeze running through my hair feels nice.
I can see the lime green leaves on the tree waving around. Yuck I quietly said to myself as I feel the slimy and slippery moss on my feet as I jump across the soaking rocks. It looks like a tree with golden leaves because of the sunlight. I can see the little fishes swimming around in the lake. Now that I have been here, I never want to leave. It is just too beautiful.





I am proud of this because I spent a lot of time on it and I think it is really good

My biggest challenge was trying to think of really good descriptive words.

By guys hope you enjoyed my blog post

No comments:

Post a Comment